I was going to post this last week, but a few other things like the stomach flu and an ear infection with a 104 fever (!!!) hit my radar so I had to prioritize. Aghhhg! Hopefully things only go up from here. Anyway, excusé moi for the delay.
- Shopbop Sale: I have a serious addiction to “window shopping” on Shopbop, but when their super sales occur, I pounce! It’s the best time to go through all of my hearts or things that were at one point in my shopping cart and actually hit purchase! I’ve been on the hunt for a reasonably priced PJ top (the PJ’s for day trend is amazing) and a new swimsuit (obsessed with this line) and now is the time to get them!!! Yahoo
- Spring Break: If you’re a busy mama like me and/or totally burned out from long days at work, I bet you are DY-ING to put on a suit, take off your shoes and put your toes in the sand of a beautiful beach. Considering my March has majorly sucked already, I’m ready to run away. Unfortunately I have 50 days (who’s counting) until my next trip. Until then, I will be feverishly searching for unbelievably fun things for us to do in Charleston for our highly anticipated girls’ trip. Do you have any spring break plans?
- Pillowfort: If you haven’t been down the children’s decor aisle at Target lately, you better hurry and check it out. Target has launched a new gender neutral line of bedding (the cutest kid’s bedding I’ve ever seen), decor and furniture and it is right up my alley. I already bought these sheets (even though Campbell still sleeps in a crib) and really want to scoop up these mint industrial style chairs for Campbell’s playroom. And as luck would have it, the entire line is 20% off right now!
- Movie Mania: Before we had Campbell, a friend told us to go see as many movies as we could before we had the baby because we wouldn’t be able just go whenever we want. Spoiler Alert: it’s totally true. There are so many movies that we missed in the theater that are coming out on DVD and I’m super excited about that. Since initially creating this post, we watched Room and I don’t know if it was just having a son or what, but I bawled the entire movie!! I hadn’t read the book and found the whole situation terrifying and sort of difficult to watch, but it was really good. Hopefully the next movie we watch will be a comedy!
- Decorating our House: Well I had high hopes of getting the entire house decorated before the end of our first year, but I don’t think it’s going to happen. How do people fully furnish houses without going broke?? Besides the financial factor, my indecisiveness has also been crippling. Luckily, I have enlisted the help of one Amy Berry and am hoping to get it done!!! Yahoo.