- Flats: This trend could not come at a better time because I’m boycotting all of my heels. Why are they so mean to my feet? Sneakers have become part of my everyday uniform and I am dying to add a pair of lace up flats as well. My dream are these Gianvito Rossi’s, but you can’t go wrong with these guys for just $30. Done!! I still plan on wearing my D’orsay’s, but I may have to substitute them every now and then for these (so similar to the Celine’s) or these loafers.
- Suede Skirt: While suede is a pricier fabric, there are so many cute skirt options out there, you can spend as little or as much as you want on one. I’m kind of obsessed with this wrap version, but think I’ll get more wear out of this Topshop one.
- Turtlenecks: If you get tired of wearing the same ole sweaters every fall, then all you need to do is add a turtleneck..or two. I plan on getting a really thin version to wear under button downs, dresses and sweaters and getting a thicker one to pair with jeans. It would also look super cute with a suede skirt!
- Over The Knee Boots: I know I know. This one seems a little too bold to try, but I think you can do it. I had a pair of black suede flat boots that I absolutely loved. I wore them to death. Literally, the soles were done so I had to give them away. Thus I am in search for new ones. I really think if you tried a neutral color in a suede, or even these you too could pull off the over the knee boot and avoid the hooker stigma.
- Shearling: This might be one of my favorites and yet I have no shearling. You could go with something as simple as a super cute lined vest or even a shearling trimmed coat on sale here, but I am dying….DYING for a full on, wooly mammoth, shearling vest or coat.
- Maxi Cardigan: Now this isn’t something that’s really trendy, but I saw a girl wearing a floor length cardigan the other day and thought it looked super cool. Ever since then, I’ve been dying for it to get cooler so I can wear this guy. For $30, it’s worth a try!
- Fringe: First off let’s give a hand to Clare Waight Keller for creating the Chloe Hudson bag (shown above). Actually we should just give her a hand for everything that is Chloe right now, but I digress. What is a better embellishment than fringe?! From tops (I’m dying for this one for an upcoming girls’ trip) to handbags to skirts, you cannot go wrong with fringe this fall!
phew…and I’m done. Are there any you’re just dying to try??